POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cubeworld - post-submission final render : Re: cubeworld - post-submission final render Server Time
17 Aug 2024 18:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cubeworld - post-submission final render
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 3 Sep 2001 17:40:32
Message: <3b93f8d0@news.povray.org>
Well in real life such a planet would have to be very small to maintain its
cube shape, anything large would be pulled into a sphere under it's own
pressure and gravitational attraction. So if this planet, or planetesimal,
was as small as it would have to be you could simply jump across the edge,
the minimal gravity should make it fairly easy. Of course real life is
boring:-) Nice image!